Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Fruit Salad Pie
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup white sugar
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 apple, cored and diced with peel
- 1 banana, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon fruit preserver
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|