Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Fruit Parfait
- 1 rounded cup (½ dry pint) blackberries, raspberries, or hulled strawberries, plus 2 extra beautiful berries per person for garnish
- 1 rounded tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 2 large, ripe, but firm bananas
- 1 to 2 teaspoons strained fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups melon balls from two or three different types of ripe melon
- Two 8-ounce containers vanilla yogurt
- Your favorite granola or some dry-toasted sliced almonds or walnuts
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 2g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|