Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Fruit Crisp
- 1 cup (125 g) quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup (150 g) all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup (175 g) light brown sugar or raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 ounces butter, cut into ½-inch (1.2-cm) cubes
- 6-8 green apples (2 pounds or 1 kg), with skins and coarsely chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup (250 g) frozen raspberries (optional)
- ½ cup (125 ml) water or apple juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 423kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 74g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|