Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Figs with Mascarpone and Orange Caramel Sauce
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- 1½ teaspoons grated orange zest
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 large ripe figs, any variety, stems trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 2 large seedless oranges, peel and pith removed, sectioned
- ½ cup (approximately) mascarpone
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 536kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 32g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (97%)|
|Cholesterol 113mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|