Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Fig Galettes
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, chilled, in small pieces
- 7 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening, chilled, in small pieces
- Approximately ¼ cup ice water
- 1½ pounds fresh figs
- 6 tablespoons sugar (or less if fruit is quite ripe)
- Egg wash: 1 egg yolk whisked with 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- Sugar, for galette rims
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 581kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (70%)|
|Cholesterol 93mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 70g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|