Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Fig Galette
- 2 cups plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 11 tablespoons (1 stick plus 3 tablespoons) cold unsalted butter, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- ¼ cup solid vegetable shortening
- 2 pounds (about 15) firm ripe green figs, sterns trimmed, cut into ½-inch-thick wedges
- 1 egg yolk beaten with 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon coarse baker’s sugar, or 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Confectioners’ sugar, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 437kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (60%)|
|Cholesterol 68mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|