Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Fennel Pan Gravy
- Pan juices reserved on baking sheet from
- or pan juices reserved in roasting pan from any other roast turkey
- 2 1/2 cups (about)
- or low-salt chicken broth
- 2 cups 1/4- to 3/8-inch fresh fennel cubes plus 1/4 cup chopped fennel fronds
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup Pernod (anise-flavored liqueur)
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?