Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Dungeness Cracked Crab with Aioli
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1½ teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 3 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1½ cups extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice, for thinning
- 6 2-to 2½-pound live whole Dungeness crabs
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 702kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 58g (90%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 239mg (80%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|