Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Corn Saute with Tomatoes, Squash, and Fried Okra
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) cayenne pepper
- 12 okra pods, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from about 3 ears of corn)
- 6 baby green pattypan squash, each cut into 6 pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 12-ounce bag cherry tomatoes, halved (2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?