Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Corn Chowder
- 5½ cups low-sodium canned chicken broth
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 4 or 5 ears fresh corn
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 red peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced scallion greens (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 109kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|