Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Cod with Clam Broth
- 18 littleneck or other hard-shell clams, soaked with cornmeal (see Notes)
- Olive oil
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (approximately) dry white wine
- Four thick 8-ounce fresh cod or halibut fillets
- Fine sea or kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- All-purpose flour
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 443kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|