Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Cavatelli with Eggs & Bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for the pasta pot
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces slab or thick-cut bacon, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 large eggs
- 1 batch (1 1/2 pounds) fresh cavatelli or 1 pound dried pasta
- 2 cups shredded Fontina Val d'Aosta
- A large pasta-cooking pot
- A heavy-bottomed nonstick skillet or saut pan, 12-inch diameter or larger
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?