Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Carrot, Pea and Mint Salad Recipe
- For the salad:
- 4 large carrots, washed, trimmed and peeled (about 1 pound)
- ½ cup of fresh (shelled) or frozen peas (defrosted)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, torn or cut with scissors into small pieces
- pea shoots for garnish, if you like
- For the Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (or grape seed oil for a lighter taste)
- 1 lemon
- 3 sprigs mint
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional) if you like sweeter vinaigrette
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?