Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Blueberry Pie I
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|