Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Basil Ratatouille
- 1 medium-small globe eggplant (about ¾ pound)
- 1 medium green zucchini
- 1 medium golden zucchini or crooked-neck squash
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more, if needed
- Kosher salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- One 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup roughly chopped or torn fresh basil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 132kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|