Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Asparagus and Chicken Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 1/3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 8 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|