Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Asian noodle salad
- 300 g cellophane noodles or beanthread noodles
- 200 g quality minced beef
- 2 teaspoons five-spice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and grated
- 2 heaped teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 100 g cooked peeled prawns, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 fresh red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint, chopped
- 2 handfuls roasted peanuts
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?