Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Artichoke and White Bean Crostini
- 4 artichokes, halved lengthwise, tops and stems trimmed, center leaves removed, chokes scraped out
- 6 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 cup drained rinsed canned cannellini (white kidney beans)
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup (packed) finely chopped fresh basil plus whole leaves for garnish
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for brushing
- 8 1/3- to 1/2-inch-thick slices pain rustique or other flat country bread
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?