Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French bean & duck Thai curry
- 3-4 duck breasts , about 700g/1lb 9oz in total
- 6 tbsp green Thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- juice 2 limes
- 6 kaffir lime leaves , 3 left whole and 3 finely shredded
- 200g French beans , trimmed
- 2 handfuls beansprouts
- handful coriander leaves
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and sliced (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?