Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Vanilla Slices (Mille-feuilles)
- 2 cups milk
- 7 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- 3/4 cup castor sugar or superfine sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 (17.5 ounce) packages frozen puff pastry
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves (optional)
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|