Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Toast with Pears and Pomegranate Sauce
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom, divided
- 4 3/4-inch-thick slices egg bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 firm but ripe unpeeled red Anjou or Bartlett pears, halved, cored, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?