Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Toast Souffle
- 10 cups white bread cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|