Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Roast Chicken
- 8 tbsp butter, softened
- ¼ cup chopped herbs, such as tarragon, parsley, and/or chives, plus sprigs to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 chicken, about 4lb (1.8kg)
- 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup dry white wine, as needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 873kcal (44%)|
|Total Fat 66g (102%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (134%)|
|Cholesterol 272mg (91%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|