Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Pumpkin Soup Baked and Served in the Shell
- 1 rouge vif d'etamps (cinderella) pumpkin, 8 to 10 pounds
- ½ cup (¼ pound) unsalted butter, including 1 tablespoon at room temperature
- 3 leeks, white part and 2 inches of green, cut into 1-inch-thick rounds
- 6 slices country bread, each 1 inch thick, torn into bite-sized pieces and toasted
- ½ teaspoon ground dried sage
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded gruyere cheese
- About 5 cups chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 2 bay leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 484kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 69mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|