Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Peppermint Cookies with Chocolate Ganache
- 3 egg whites at room temperature
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 dash peppermint extract, or to taste
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, or as needed
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1 peppermint candy cane, finely crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|