Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French "Peasant" Beets
- 4 to 6 beets with greens (I like a mixture of golden and red beets)
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, rinsed and dried
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine (Muscadet is my preference)
- 1/2 pound Bucheron (at room temperature), cut into 4 wedges
- Crusty peasant-style bread (warmed in the oven)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?