Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Onion Soup V
- 4 onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 (10.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|