Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Onion Soup IX
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds yellow onions, halved and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 4 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices French bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|