Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Onion Soup II
- 1 pound onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 6 slices French bread, toasted
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|