Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Onion Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound onion, halved and thinly sliced*
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or vermouth
- 4 slices French bread, toasted**
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|