Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Lentil Terrine with Savory Carrot Custard Recipe
- 8 1/4 cups water
- 8 ounces carrots (about 3 medium), peeled and small dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound plus 10 ounces leeks (about 2 medium), quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise (white and light green parts only)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 10 ounces zucchini (about 2 medium), trimmed and small dice
- 1 cup French green lentils , also known as lentilles du Puy, rinsed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 medium garlic clove , smashed and peeled
- 4 ounces chvre (fresh goat cheese)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?