Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Leek and Ham Shepherd's Pie
- 2 1/4 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds leeks, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes - peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.8g|
|Saturated Fat 17.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|