Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Heirloom Pumpkin Soup
- 1 5-6 pound pumpkin (Galeux DEyesines, Rouge Vif DEtampes, or Musquee de Provence)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 leeks, sliced (white and light green parts)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 3 sprigs thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage
- 1/2 bunch Italian parsley, chopped (* I used about 1/4 bunch of Italian parsley, chopped)
- 8 cups chicken broth (* I used homemade chicken stock)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional (I did not use sugar)
- Grated fresh nutmeg, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slices of French baguette
- Softened unsalted butter
- Finely chopped Thyme
- Finely grated Gruyre cheese
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?