Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Ham and Cheese Quick Bread Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Gruyre cheese (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups small-dice cooked ham (about 7 ounces)
- 1/3 cup small-dice pitted Nioise olives (about 1 1/4 ounces)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted, plus more for coating the pan
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?