Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Ham Cheese and Egg Fondue Casserole
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3 cups cubed day old French bread
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.9g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|