Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Green Bean Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot (from 1/2 of a small shallot)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 pound haricots verts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers , drained and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?