Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Fry Casserole
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup processed cheese sauce (such as Cheez Whiz®)
- 1/2 (28 ounce) package frozen shoestring potato fries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|