Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Dip Sandwich Recipe
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds meaty beef bones , cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more for seasoning
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), at room temperature
- 6 sweet French sandwich rolls , sliced in half horizontally
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced roast beef
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?