Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Dip Sandwich
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 pounds beef brisket, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounces red wine vinegar
- 1 mixed greens (about 6 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?