Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 10 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 dash cream of tartar
- salt to taste
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|