Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Bread with Kalamata Olives and Thyme
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup water, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast (for do-ahead version) or quick-rising dry yeast (for same-day version)
- 3/4 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives (about 4 ounces pitted)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups (or more) all purpose flour
- Olive oil
- 1 egg white, beaten to blend
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?