Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Bistro Chicken
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 chickens, 3 to 3½ pounds each, cut into serving pieces
- 1 pound shallots, peeled
- 2/3 cup dry white vermouth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup chicken broth, preferably homemade
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 666kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 42g (64%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 164mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|