Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Beef Stew
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|