Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Baguette with Butter and Prosciutto
- 1 recipe Scallion Oil (optional; see below)
- 1½–2 baguettes, cut into 4 7-inch pieces
- 1–1½ sticks (4–6 ounces) unsalted butter, slightly softened but not greasy
- 6 ounces prosciutto di Parma, prosciutto di San Daniele, or Serrano ham, thinly sliced into about 24 slices
- 1 bunch scallions, green parts only, coarsely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 869kcal (43%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 118g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|