Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Apple Tart
- 1 refrigerated pie dough round for 9 in (23cm) pie
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 lb 10 oz (750g) McIntosh apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp Calvados or brandy
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp apricot preserves, warmed and strained
- 9 in (23cm) tart pan with removable bottom
- Baking beans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 329kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|