Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Apple Bread Pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 medium all-purpose apples, pared, cored and finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups cubed French bread
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|