Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
French Almond Financiers
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar, sifted
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour, plus more for the molds
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp butter, softened plus more for the molds
- 3 large egg whites
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 12 financier or barquette molds, or a 12-hole cake pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|