Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ packages active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups warm water (l00° to 115°, approximately)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5 to 6 cups all-purpose or hard-wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon egg white, mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 207kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|