Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frank's Spicy Alabama Onion Beer Chili
- 2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 2 large white onions, chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- 2 (15 ounce) cans spicy chili beans
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|