Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frank's Favorite Slow-Cooker Thai Chicken
- 3/4 cup hot salsa
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 pounds skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, for topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, for topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.9g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|